Project Details for Food Xchange @ Admiralty
- Estate Area:
See full Food Xchange @ Admiralty details and info hereSuitable for AVA, NEA, HACCP Approval. Fitted with exhaust, can be use for food processing, central kitchen. Office at mezzanine floor.
Ramp up. Loading bay at door step. 10 meter wide drive way.
Managing your day-to-day operations is a breeze at FoodXchange with building facilities ideally suited for manufacturing:
– Ramp-up facility on every level for greater convenience
– Exclusive loading/unloading area for each unit
– Excellent loading capacity of 12.5-15KN/sq metres
– High floor-to-floor height of 7 metres
– 10 metre-wide driveway
– Efficient unit layouts with maximum space utilisation
– Modular unit design for varying scales of operation and flexibility of future expansion
– In-house canteen
Building on Ascendas’ reputation for quality standards, FoodXchange @Admiralty offers companies a well-planned and well-managed business environment conducive for food operations. It features designs, construction and maintenance systems that meet the stringent requirements and specifications of the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) system.
Enjoy quick start-up and minimise fit-out costs with in-built HACCP-compliant features:
Separate entry and exit points for raw and finished goods
Self-contained units with en-suite washrooms
Mezzanine floor separating office and production areas, with choice of front- or side-mezzanine
Dedicated kitchen exhaust shaft
Waterproffing of all production spaces
Proper drainage and waste management control systems
- B2 Factory Workshop features and settingsGood ConditionPartially EquippedRoom AirconConcrete Flooring6.5m to 7m highRamp Up UnitImmediate AvailablePartially PartitionedHigher than 10.0 kN/m2100 Amps 3 PhaseInternal RestroomLoading BayRoller ShutterWater SprinkleWater/DrainageLightingsAncillary OfficeContainer AccessEmergency ExitFork Lift Accessible