Project Details for 480 Tampines Street 44
Housing Development Board
99 yearsLease Start:
Jul 1993Age / Remain:
26 yrs 0 mths / 73 yrsTotal Units:
For Sale !
- Estate Area:
- Unit mix:
5-room - 6 units
Executive - 9 units
Tampines HDB 5A, Huge Hall and 4 Bedrooms
(Near Tampines East MRT / Tampines MRT)
Located at Blk 480 Tampines St 44 at Tampines N4 Neighbourhood Centre:
- HDB 5A, 132 sqm (1421 sqf), low floor, conveniently located next to Lift of this low-rise 4-storey building [TOP 1993].
- Great Convenience! Sheltered walkway to wide variety of eateries and shops (including clinics, laundromat, misc household items shops, 2x Singapore Pools), dry market and 24 hours supermarket.
- Sheltered walkway to multi-storey carpark at Blk 475.
- Approx. 11mins walk to Tampines East MRT station (Downtown MRT Line).
- Nearby Tampines Park Connector, Tampines Eco Green park and Sun Plaza Park.
- Nearby Schools: Tampines Junior College, Gongshang / Tampines North / Yumin Primary School and Dunman / East Spring / East View / Ngee Ann / Pasir Ris Secondary School.
- Easy access to expressways (PIE / ECP / TPE / KPE), Tampines MRT, offices and shopping malls at Tampines Central.
- Ethnic Group and Citizenship eligibility quota: Chinese or Indian/Other Ethnic Group, Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
For Sale of this unit of Great Convenience: HDB 5A, 132 sqm (1421 sqf), 4 bedrooms +1 utilities room. Impressively huge master bedroom, huge hall and kitchen. Hall door facing North-East, kitchen window facing South-West. = $520K neg.
To own this, Call / SMS / Whatsapp 97772102 - Jess Thia, Knight Frank.
More projects at www.JessThiaProperty.com
[CEA Licence Number L3008430D / CEA Registration Number R020621D]
- HDB Homes features and settingsUnit ConceptAdvance (A)Greenery ViewCorridor UnitSplit System AirconModerate ConditionLift LevelLightingsUtility RoomKitchen CabinetWater Heater